People also ask
You can find text in images and scanned .pdf pages in the output document but they aren't translated. In your browser, go to Google Translate. At the top ...
First, determine if the PDF document was generated from digital text or a scanned image of text. A scanned image of text is not accessible and will need to have ...
Nov 8, 2023 · It seems the assistant is unable to read scanned pdf, both in the playground and the api. Is anyone else having this problem?
Feb 26, 2024 · Learn how to turn scanned documents into editable PDFs using Acrobat.
Solved: Hi i received some pdfs in daily basis with some tables. Some of them are within PDF so i can import the information in the Power BI but some.
May 8, 2021 · The problem is that when I open a .pdf document on Microsoft Edge no pop-up appears, could you fix this? I really need this feature while ...
Missing: مخبران? q= thread/ 147977209/ getting- scanned- message- try-
Can't import scanned PDF files: memoQ doesn't extract text from scanned PDF files, where the pages are saved as images and not as text. To translate these ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.