People also ask
You can find text in images and scanned .pdf pages in the output document but they aren't translated. In your browser, go to Google Translate. At the top ...
Go to Google Translate; Select Documents; Select Browse your computer to locate the document you want translated; To choose the language you want to ...
Jun 26, 2018 · Typically this would create some kind of image file which Google translator cannot use. It would first need to be converted to a text file.
Missing: مخبران? q= 147977209/ getting- message-
May 8, 2021 · The problem is that when I open a .pdf document on Microsoft Edge no pop-up appears, could you fix this? I really need this feature while ...
Mar 18, 2016 · go to translate.google.com and use the document translation, it leaves out the pictures however which sucks when trying to follow a tech doc.
Video for مخبران?q=https://support.google.com/translate/thread/147977209/why-do-i-keep-getting-a-can-t-translate-scanned-pdfs-message-whenever-i-try-to-upload-a-document
Duration: 5:05
Posted: Nov 24, 2022
Missing: مخبران? q= 147977209/ whenever- try-
Nov 5, 2020 · Wondering if a PDF file can be translated? The answer is yes, although it may take some time and money to translate it in the best possible ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.